Wiener's Second Coming...NY Post headline
- This story goes into the "You Can't Make This Up" file. Disgraced former NY State Gov. Elliot Spitzer announced that he will be re-entering politics. Spitzer resigned as Gov. of NY State in 2008 when he was caught using the services of prostitutes. This time, he will be running for NYC comptroller. This comes on the heels of former disgraced Senator Weiner putting his hat in for the Office of Mayor of NYC. Weiner had to resign because he had this bad habit of Tweeting his weiner to thousands of women.
- But wait, this absurdity does not end there. The other candidate for comptroller is Kristen Davis. She just happens to be the former madam of Spitzer's prostitutes.
- Folks, the NYC political campaign is turning into one long dick joke.
- You might have heard the controversy that developed over the fake, phony and back-stabbing fraud John F. Kerry's absence last week while Egypt was imploding. Kerry, Secretary of State, was allegedly partying on his yacht (It appears that was confirmed by the Boston news media). Let me make this clear. I don't have a problem with our political leaders taking some time off to relax and that includes Pres. Obama's penchant for golfing a lot. However, all of this does not have good visuals. Remember, while we were still trying to figure out what the hell was going on in Benghazi, we have no idea where Pres. Obama was at the time. In addition, he flew to Vegas for a fundraiser during that same time period. Adding to that scandal, we don't even know what Hillary Clinton was up to that day, and she was Secretary of State. So when the current Secretary of State is seen partying on his multi-million yacht and appearing not to be paying attention to what was going on in Egypt, Americans have every right to question what the hell is going on. All of this adds to the conspicuous incompetence portrayed by this administration.
- And to make matters even worse, Islamic mobs in Egypt are now waving the al-Qaeda flag.
- As reported last week, even ObamaCare appears to be imploding. The Obama administration announced the delay for one year of the employer mandate. That shows the administration screwed up the launching of the law as well as admitting the law has many design flaws. Of course, the one year delay also sidesteps the burden Democrats would have to bear going into the next elections with ObamaCare around their necks.
- It's now clear everything the Obama administration touches turns to shit.