Woman who deleted 30,000 emails than took a hammer to her phones demands transparency ...Razor's Tweet
How fascinating have these last few weeks been prior to the national election? This fascinating:
- Democrats blame Comey for the problems and scandals created by Hillary Clinton.
- WikiLeaks proves---beyond a reasonable doubt---that the Clintons are corrupt.
- Hillary Clinton is the first person running for the office of the U.S. presidency who is under FBI investigation---including the Clinton Foundation.
- Donna Brazile, now acting head of the Democrat National Committee (DNC) and worked for CNN, attempted to rig debates by feeding the Clinton campaign questions. We now know for a fact one of those questions was used.
- Top aid Human Abedin, married to disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner, appears to have placed "thousands" of emails on devices belonging to both Weiner and herself. This came to light when the FBI was looking into Weiner's alleged sexting a 15-year-old girl. (This was one of the reasons for the FBI re-opening the Clinton email case).
- Several months ago, FBI Director Comey accused Hillary Clinton of being "reckless" with her emails and private server. In fact, the FBI found at least 10 people maintained Clinton's private server but none had any security clearances (while she was Secretary of State).
- Bill Clinton was honorary chancellor at Laureate University where he was paid almost $18M over five years. The head of the for-profit university donated at least $5M to the Clinton Foundation. The College Scoreboard reports that Laureate's 5 campuses have graduation rates comparible to ITT, one school as low as 33%. The average student graduates from this university with almost $44,000 in tuition debt in government loans.
- As a sidebar, reports two weeks ago show that Obamacare (ACA) is literally collapsing. Most are facing 25% increases in premiums. The average deductible for the Silver Plan is now $6,400.00. In 11 states, premiums will be rising over 40%. In addition, provider networks are leaving the system.
The bottom line is that all of this and more are Hillary Clinton's fault. She said she committed some mistakes. One problem: when you repeat mistakes over and over again, they are not mistakes. They are decisions. As Michael Goodwin of The NY Post wrote recently: "The victim card is a Clinton family heirloom...and truth is always the enemy."