I wonder if anyone noticed---at the inauguration---Obama ordered a secret ceremonial drone flyover...me
- I've been reading reviews of Hillary's testimony to Congress yesterday. I have to wonder how many of these pundits and presstitutes really listened to her. If they did, they would have spotted conspicuous deceptions and diversions in much of what she said. For example, in responding to a question by Republican Senator Ron Johnson, she prefaced her outburst with the phrase "with all due respect." When anyone uses that phrase before answering, they really don't respect you. Then she continued: "...the fact is, we had four dead Americans...Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they would kill some Americans?...What difference, at this point, does it make?..." As Podhoretz pointed out so well, in that one response, Hillary used the bodies of the four dead Americans as a shield against criticism of her and the administration.
- What difference does it make Hillary? A lot. We now know there is reason to believe that some of those responsible for the attack on Benghazi were in Algeria where they participated in an attack that killed three Americans.
- Readers, know this. Hillary Clinton had four months to prepare for her testimony. She's not stupid. She knows how to manipulate the presstitute media and her colleagues in Congress. She and Bill know how to deceive and divert.
- And make no mistake, two reports said there were "systemic problems" and there was a failure in leadership---hers.
- My take on women in combat, I believe, is simple (considering many have already been in combat and many have died). If a woman or man qualifies for a specific combat role, he/she should serve in that capacity. It's all about qualifying---as long as the standards remain high. Visit my other blog, Dedicated To Heroes where we honored those women killed in combat at http://dedicatedtoheroes.blogspot.com/
- In addition, women have been serving in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) honorably for years.
- Nielson is reporting that the number of viewers for Obama's inauguration this week was down by almost 50% from 2009. 20.6M compared to 38M viewers in 2009.
- There were several shootings in the area of school campuses in the last several weeks. However, you would not know it because---unless it's a mass shooting---the presstitutes have no interest in events involving only 2 or 3 people. They prefer body counts in the double digits
- The Hill is reporting Sen. Funny Feinstein will be targeting about 150 different types of weapons including rifles and handguns.