"I'm waiting for Jay Carney to blame the scandals on Dennis Rodman." One of my Tweets today.
- "It turns out our 'paranoia' was nothing more than reality," said Jennifer Stefano of Americans for Prosperity. She was of course referring to the revelations last week of the IRS targeting conservative groups including the Tea Party.
- It also turns out---after the administration, Democrats and their enablers in the media tried to portray the Tea Party and those sharing their values as nuts---the Tea Party was right after all. One can no longer come to any other conclusion.
- What remains now are key questions that need to be answered in addition to the questions the administration has not answered whether referring to the targeting of the news media or Benghazi.
- For example, who actually directed the targeting of these conservative groups? Why did they target them? What role did executives play in these obvious scandals?
- We also know this yo-yo, acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller, did not answer those questions. In fact, he followed the lead of Pres. Obama and others in his administration when he answered most questions posed to him as: "I don't know." (I lost count when he uttered that statement and similar ones at 25).
- Even more revealing is what we found out just days ago. Pres. Obama's counsel, Kathryn Ruemmler, was told about the IRS targeting these groups the week of April 22, 2013. (WSJ ) Remember, Pres. Obama said he found out about the targeting last Friday in the media. So are we now to believe the president's chief counsel did not tell Pres. Obama? If that's the case, we're witnessing an administration that is not only incompetent and perhaps even corrupt but also clueless (How can the president of the United States not know of so many things going on in the country he leads from behind?).
- And the threads in all of these scandals appear to be unraveling. For example, Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General, reported yesterday that the former US Attorney for Arizona leaked information to the media to retaliate against a federal agent who helped expose the Fast and Furious gun-running operation and scandal. NY Post
- But it does not end there. Sharyl Attkisson, a CBS investigative reporter who has been doing outstanding work regarding Benghazi, said her computers were compromised. She reported that to Politico yesterday.
- By the way, yesterday another yo-yo, Dem. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, blamed the OK tornadoes on global warming. You need to know---in 1975---Newsweek blamed outbreaks of tornadoes on GLOBAL COOLING. Newsweek, April 28, 1975