Difference Between Obama And God? God Doesn't Think He's Obama...David Burge Tweet
- I wasn't going to write about this incident considering it's turning out to be another distraction and diversion, but I felt compelled to put in my two cents.
- By now, most Americans have either read or heard about the rodeo clown who wore the Obama mask. The guy is getting hammered by most of the press and the Obama fanatics. This is interesting considering the same rodeo clown also wore a Bush mask several years ago. The "Game of Thrones" had the severed head of Bush on a spike. Iraq anti-war activists carried hundreds of posters with Bush resembling Hitler (at the time, I often said I saw more Nazi paraphernalia at those ant--war protests than were seen at Nazi Nuremberg rallies in the 1930's). There was a book entitled, "The Assassination of George W. Bush" as well as a play. As one guy on Twitter pointed out, a rodeo clown in an Obama mask is a national crisis. A play about the assassination of George Bush wins a film award.
- Need I also remind readers of those Democrats who visited the White House a few years ago and were caught giving the portrait of Bush the finger? I don't recall a national debate of that incident.
- If Obama truly had guts (instead of always "leading from behind", he would tell those critics of the rodeo clown to get over it. He would tell them to lighten the f^(k up. The guy's a clown for God's sake. Yet, as the guy on Twitter correctly pointed out, the enablers are making a crisis out of nothing. In fact, all presidents have been the butt of jokes by comedians for decades.
- Obama is not God even though many on the Left would want us to believe he is (Just this past week, a story broke about another school child who was taught to pray to Obama). Even more important, the First Amendment gives Americans every right to mock any president they wish to mock (If social media were around during the LBJ and Nixon eras, I would have had a ball).
- Putting aside many of this president's failed policies, he deserves as much, perhaps even more mockery, considering he admitted to eating a dog.
- As the writers at Weselzippers pointed out this week, only Obama masks appear to be intolerant and disrespectful. It's time to get back to the more important things facing this nation---like trying to clean up the mess this administration has created in the last five years.