Man Who Understands 8% Of Obamacare Vigorously Defends It From Man Who Understands 5%...The Onion
- Several additional devastating reports appeared in the media this past weekend regarding ACA (Obamacare).
- In one of the first stories, The Wall Street Journal reported that a "whopping" 40-50,000 signed up for Obamacare in the last month. The administration states that 700,000 had completed applications but didn't report how many people actually purchased the plans.
- The other account by the Center of Medicine and reported in the NY Post this morning claims pre-existing conditions under Obamacare are actually being denied. How? Most Obamacare plans do not include the best cancer doctors or cancer hospitals for those being treated with cancer (In fact, just last week, I reported on the large number of hospitals opting out of Obamacare, US News + World Report, Fox News). As Robert Goldberg wrote today in the NY Post, "The ugliest part of Obamacare is how it denies life-saving coverage to cancer patients."
- The final story (final for the next few hours) included yet another undercover video by James O'Keefe (if you recall, he's the guy who busted the ACORN frauds several years ago). This time he went undercover with his video equipment to expose the burgeoning Obamacare frauds. . In short, some employees---Obamacare navigators---instructed him on how to lie on government forms when applying for Obamacare. NRO
- All of this brings me to my main point. When the government releases its enrollment numbers this week, don't believe those numbers. Base on all the lies we've already head from this administration regarding Obamacare, why would anyone believe those numbers?
- Moreover, be on alert for their corrupting the language. Rep. Wasserman Schultz, one of the dumbest in Congress but very slick in her corrupting language, already referred to the cancellation notices from insurance agencies as "transition letters."
- Progressives have a long history in perverting language. Global warming was changed to "climate change." Illegal immigrants have now been referred to as "undocumented immigrants." In fact, earlier this year, Rep. Conyers actually referred to illegal immigrants as people "out of status." Gun control is now called "gun safety." The examples are endless.
- And now the progressives are doing the same with defining Obamacare. They know it's much easier to just pervert the language rather than tell the truth.