Encouraging Economic Report Reveals More Americans Delusional Enough To Start Their Own Business...The Onion
- Most of the current polls remain the best evidence more Americans are fed up with this administration. The polls show a significant loss of confidence in the administration's performance. In addition, Congress is faring even worse. The political class is finally taking the hits it so richly deserves, and it's overdue. Americans are weary and angry with the countless lies, broken promises and hyper-incompetence.
- More Americans now understand the damage done to millions of families from years of a poor economy to the millions who have lost their health insurance in just the last 10 weeks.
- More Americans now understand the damage done to future generations largely due to the nation's $17T debt and out-of-control spending.
- More Americans now understand what it means for the middle-class to lose 40% of its wealth in a few short years.
- More young Americans now understand the damage done to the "American Dream" when 1 in 2 have been unable to get a good-paying job after graduation. Many of those recent graduates now find themselves dependent on their parents for their basic needs.
- More Americans now question why so many members of the political class have not been held accountable for such scandals as Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS and the NSA. Scandals that have also resulted in the deaths of Americans and other innocent victims.
- More Americans---especially younger voters---have finally come to the realization they've been lied to repeatedly by this administration and the political class. Transparency has been conspicuous by its absence. In fact, if Obamacare has accomplished anything, it's exposed the administration's deceit---now conspicuous.
- More Americans now understand how much of tax payer's money---in the billions---has been wasted on such things as the myriad number of failed green initiatives including the recent spending of almost a billions dollars on a failed Obamacare website rollout.
- More Americans now understand the promise of bringing the country together was never the real intention of the political class with its targeting of conservatives, the Tea Party, people of faith, the Catholic Church, conservative women, small businesses, insurance companies and the oil and coal industries.
- Whether in dealing with Iran, Egypt, Syria, Libya, N. Korea and even Russia, more Americans---as well as our allies and enemies---clearly see a failed and weak foreign policy.
- More Americans now see the consequences of fallacies wrapped up in falsehoods, blunders and broken promises. It's about damn time.
Postscript: Since this was posted, the VA Scandal broke and Iraq is now falling apart.