Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's Never Forget 9/11 Because Our Enemy Will Never Forget

"I can hear you. I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear from us soon."...George W. Bush Bullhorn Speech at Ground Zero




  • There will be much said about this day 11 years after September 11, 2001. We will hear phrases like, "Let's never forget" and similar ones. I will leave you with only one today: "Let's never forget because our enemy will never forget."


  • I want our military men and women and our intelligence services to keep hunting these Islamic scumbags to the ends of the earth even if they have to kill them in their own bedrooms.
  • So today, I will suspend with the politics and join me in remembering what our mission is as a country. The Marine general pictured above expresses my sentiments, and, I'm certain, the sentiments of all patriotic Americans.
  • Some of you might find the following images disturbing. If that's the case, don't continue. But remember this, these images are nothing compared to what thousands of Americans experienced that day.