Millions Head To Internet To Figure Out Their Own Opinions About The Debate...The Onion
- I'll tell you what's really pissing me off. Politicians always having to pander to the undecided knuckleheads. In the last few weeks of almost every election, it's about these knuckleheads. If you're still undecided this late in the election cycle, you're a knucklehead. You've had almost 4 years to make up your mind and you're still undecided? I have a suggestion: don't vote. It'll alleviate your anxiety about making a decision.
- Regarding these knuckleheads, MSNBC presstitutes have to be shaking their heads today. In their focus group, undecideds said Romney won the debate. The Fox focus group of undecideds came to the same conclusion.
- I want to take a moment to reference the moderator last night, Ms. Candy Crowley. As I watched the debate last night (a debate, Romney won on points), it looked like Romney was debating both the president and Crowley. In one major blunder, as Romney was ready to give Obama a devastating upper-cut on Benghazi, she decided to ring the bell. In her attempt to save Obama, she bungled the facts about the administration's handling of the Benghazi attack. Following that exchange, she picks out question out of the blue regarding automatic weapons(She interrupted Romney in the middle of making a point 28 times She interrupted Obama 9 times). After the debate, she admitted she was mistaken regarding what Obama said immediately after the Benghazi attack (Romney said the president did not refer to the attack as an act of terror. Obama did use the word "terror," but he was referring to 9/1101 not 9/11/12. And if Obama was referring to 9/11/12 why did all his subordinates continue blaming the attack on a non-existent film days later?) It was not Crowley's role to be a fact-checker. That's left up to the debaters and the pundits.
- Having said that, Romney hammered Obama on the facts regarding the deficit, debt, unemployment, poverty, food stamps, energy and more. He responded to a questioner: "We can't afford four more years like the last four." Ouch!
- Romney, in my opinion, scored very well when Obama talked about his plans for the future, Romney shot back: "But that's not what you've done in the last four years." And when Obama hammered Romney by charging Romney with using national security as a political issue, Obama went on to remind everyone about Osama bin Laden (he spiked that football several times during the debate).
- The fact is Obama had to debate two people last night. And he still held his own throughout the debate. Now, there's one debate left and it will be about foreign policy. If Romney prepares well, he should win on points again.
- Oh, Info Wars is now reporting that---after the debate---Twitter exploded with threats to kill Romney if he beats Obama in the election. You can read all the Tweets at Info Wars. Just keyword Info Wars, "Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate." I hope the Secret Service is paying attention.
- By the way, the feds reported today, the number of people on food stamps broke another record. As of today, 46,681,833 million are on food stamps.
- But there was some good news for Obama today. He was endorsed by Honey Boo Boo on Kimmel's show.