Memo to Low Level Federal Employees: When you see the Obama bus approaching, run like hell. My Tweet yesterday
- "Remember in the old days when President Obama's biggest embarrassment was Joe Biden?" joked Jay Leno.
- In February of this year and April of last year, I wrote two pieces focusing on the Obama administration's bully tactics. In both of those posts, I criticized the intimidation of White House against faith-based organizations and the attacks on Obama critics. At that time, even Lanny Davis, a long-time Democrat operative, complained of threats he had received to articles he had written critical of the administration. In fact, even Bob Woodward was on the receiving end of intimidation when he referred to the sequestration as "madness." Following Woodward's revelation, other reporters came forward to say the same thing happened to them. Some of my readers thought I was a tad too critical. I believe recent developments regarding the thug tactics used by the IRS and the government intrusion on the Associated Press vindicated my claims. It's now clear. As Rubio said today, this administration is replete with a "culture of intimidation."
- "The crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals from across many sectors of Libyan society. That being said, we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qaeda participated in the attack." That was one of the emails produced by the CIA regarding the attack on our consulate in Benghazi.
- The following is the revised email: "The investigation is on-going as to who is responsible for the violence, although the crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals. That being said, there are indications that Islamic extremists participated in the violent demonstration."
- The scrubbing is obvious. Reference to al-Qaeda was deleted. In addition, the word "attack" was changed to "demonstration."
- We now also know that then CIA Director David Petraeus objected to the revised talking points.
- With Obama and Holder continuing not to take any responsibility for anything, it does remind one of Sgt. Schultz from the old TV show, "Hogan Heroes" when he often said: "I know nothing."
- In light of what we now know about the IRS attacking ONLY conservative groups, perhaps the resignation of the acting IRS commissioner comes at a good time. He actually wrote this last week: "Mistakes were made, but they were in no way due to any political or partisan motivation." Have you stopped laughing your ass of yet? There is also information contradicting that lame statement.
- From the NY Post's editorial today: "Pity the AP didn't show similar vigor when conservatives were hollering about their own mistreatment by overreaching government officials." In fact, over the last three years, the AP only reported on this abuse a handful of times.