A lot of critics are comparing Pres. Obama to Nixon, which is unfair. Nixon's unemployment rate was only 5%...Leno
- After listening to Obama administrators testifying before Congress in the last several weeks (especially this guy Miller today, the acting IRS administrator); one has to ask how such incompetent boobs got hired in the first place.
- Almost every one of these nitwits has been trying to pass of abuses of power as simple mistakes. So all of the IRS intimidation, the AP scandal and Benghazi have been just one big, fat OOPS? Well, believe it or not---that's what they want us to believe. They must be targeting the infamous "low information voters" and Obama apologists because any other rational human being would recognize these are what they are: intrusive overreach of government and an assault on the Constitution.
- The fact is all of this is "targeted" abuse and harassment contrary to what the administration is saying. And one of its goals was to suppress donors donating to conservative groups prior to the election (any wonder why this is all breaking now instead of prior to the election? It's been going on for over 3 years).
- How serious are these scandals? Even Charlie Rangel is pissed off. Yesterday he was reported to have said: "It's wrong to abuse the tax system." And if anyone should know, it's Charlie.
- But if you think it can't get any worse than that, the WH and the political class are still flipping Americans the bird. Sarah Ingram, the IRS official who was running the department that targeted the conservative groups like the Tea Party, is now in charge of the tax agency's ObamaCare office. But it does not end there. It's also being reported today that between 2009 and 2012, this goofball received almost $104,000 in BONUSES. Folks, you can't make this stuff up. One can only come to one conclusion when stories like these are reported: The federal government is replete with arrogant incompetents on its senior levels.
- For all you Hispanics that voted for Obama, the IRS also targeted Hispanic conservative groups. I guess that's one way to reach out to Hispanics. Fox News
- However, some of the blame belongs to voters. All of the incompetent fools would not be in office if they weren't voted into office. And voting in dummies has consequences. We're witnessing that today.
- Let's pray if there is any good outcome from all of this, it's this: An end of the administration's fear and smear strategy. Because when you come down to it, it's about trust and the integrity of our system of government as pointed out so well by Peggy Noonan today.