Happy Birthday to Vice President Joe Biden who turned 71 years old today. Biden wore a party hat, carried balloons and ate cake for lunch. So he was especially happy when they told him it was also his birthday...Fallon
- You may have already heard the news the Obama administration is asking Obamacare supporters to plug the law when visiting family and friends over Thanksgiving. Quite frankly, that might be the dumbest request made by this administration in the last 5 years.
- I was listening to the local talk-show this morning. The host offered another suggestion. I'm offering it here because it just might be the one of the best I've heard since the ACA law was passed. Instead of listening to some misguided Obamacare family member or friend try to convince you the law is a good one, offer them absolution instead---for being so stupid.
- In fact, in addition to the absolution for still supporting Obamacare, extend that absolution to them for their continued support of 5 years of failed Obama administration policies.
- You can start by absolving them for supporting an administration responsible for continued high unemployment, record levels of people dropping out of the workforce, record levels of poverty, record levels of people on food stamps, a shrinking middle-class, wasted billions on bogus green programs, higher taxes, four years of fuel prices over $3.00/gallon, $17 trillion in debt, failed foreign policy initiatives, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, misuse of the IRS, misuse of DOJ spying on journalists and questionable NSA practices. That's just a start.
- If they agree with you, bless them and inform them they need to say 3 Hail Mary's, 3 Our Father's, and then allow them to indulge in as much of any adult beverage they wish on Thanksgiving---on the house.
- If they don't, I have another suggestion. LET'S PLAY THE KNOCKOUT GAME!