Obama Throws Small Business Owner Into Seat, Tells Him To Just Smile And Keep His Fucking Mouth Shut...The Onion
- After all the continuing denials from this administration and the cover provided by many in the media, the bombshells continue. Today has been no exception.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported earlier this morning that Obamacare will result in the loss of 2.5 million jobs by 2021. In addition, while smaller deficits will result in the short-term, larger deficits are projected in the next decade. The CBO also reported that most of the jobs lost will be among low-come wage earners by as early as 2017.
- But the bad news doesn't end there. The Health Research Institute reported Obamacare sticker shock will not be reflected as much in premiums as it will be in deductibles. For example, a study by Health Pocket Inc. found that the average individuals deductible for the Bronze plan was $5,081.00 per year---a 42% increase over an average deductible.
- All of this and more (you can refer to my earlier piece of several months ago regarding "Obamcare Sticker Shock") leaves many employers frustrated. In just the last few months, Target, Trader Joes and Home Depot to name a few have dropped health insurance coverage for their part-time employees.
- The other bombshell involves news about Benghazi. Today Fox News is reporting that former CIA Director Mike Morell is alleged to have changed the talking points to benefit the Obama administration during the 2012 election. It is also alleged he cut out the word "Islamic" from the talking points and left in "demonstration." Fox News is also speculating that Morell might be protecting Hillary considering he's employed at Beacon Global Strategies, a government relations firm founded by Hillary Clinton confidante Philippe Reines.
- The NY Times also reported last week that the middle class continues to erode. So it should surprise no one Gallup found that 63% of Americans don't have confidence Obama will make the right decisions for the country's future. Another 62% felt the nation was on the wrong track. Finally, it appears more Americans have been coming to terms with one important fact: Hope left town a long time ago.
Postscript: Since this was posted, the VA scandal broke.