Members of Congress. The Kool-Aid dispensers along the back wall now contain the various flavors you requested...Jay Carnie Tweet
- Islamists in Nigeria murdered 59 Christian children by shooting, stabbing and then burning them alive in a raid on a their dormitory this past week. In Libya, Islamists threaten to kidnap and murder gay men. In Syria, Islamists kidnap, blackmail and murder gay Syrians.
- I can go on and on listing the slaughter committed by Islamists against Christians and gays even though the only noise emanating from most of our press on sexual orientation and religious cleansing is white noise. Yet, this past week, a majority of this nation's press revealed their conspicuous malfeasance and corruption in the controversy over Arizona's Religious Freedom Act. Almost all pundits and headlines in the MSM (the presstitutes) referred to the Act as an "anti-gay bill" even though the bill had nothing to do with being anti-gay. In fact, as Rich Lowry in Politico correctly stated the bill had been on the books for 15 years. The revisions made to the bill were minor. In fact, the bill was modeled on federal legislation that was signed into law by Pres. Bill Clinton. You can read it on-line while you take a toke on that legal doobie and you'd still manage to understand it. Eleven legal experts on laws on religious freedom wrote the governor of AZ and pointed out how "the bill had been egregiously misrepresented by the critics" added Lowry.
- But none of this should surprise anyone who follows today's media. Several days ago, I wrote a piece about the media compromising their journalistic principles. For example, we now know the media has been complicit in covering up the lies, deceit and intimidation of this current administration, e.g. Obamacare. In fact, some of their own have even been on the point of that intimidation. We've also observed their corruption in their lame reporting on Benghazi.
- If you recall, right after the bombings of the Boston Marathon, most in the MSM media speculated the bombings had something to do with tax day. Erroneous speculation came from the likes of the NY Times, Huffington Post, Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN. Last April, when the Texas DA and his wife were murdered, the MSM immediately speculated it was the work of some right-wing extremists. A former Justice of the Peace turned out to be a suspect
- The bottom line is that ignorance of this bill morphed into out-of-control hysteria and deceit by most of the media and the bill's critics.
- Former Chief Justice Hugo Black once said: "Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government." Today, the press are guardians of the political class rather than guardians of freedom and liberty.