The president decided the GOP is having a war on women, but domestic terrorists that kill Americans are not at war, it's workplace violence...Jay Carnie Tweet
- In the past, I've written several pieces proving the first impulse for the Obama administration, the progressive political class and their complicit media is to lie. And for the past 6 years, I've been awaiting more of the public to wake up and recognize this deceit.
- Well, it appears the public is finally waking up. A Fox News Poll last week found the following: 37% of those polled believe Obama lies most of the time. Another 24% said he lies some of the time. Twenty percent said he lies now and then. And 15% actually believe he never lies. (Who are these people anyway?).
- But a question still remains. Why did it take so long for so many Americans to finally admit what was clearly conspicuous? Excluding those commonly referred to as "low information voters," it's becoming increasingly clear that Obamacare helped expose many of the lies and dishonesty coming out of the White House and its enablers in Congress. In addition, as much as the complicit media tried to suppress the impropriety, the countless other scandals from Fast and Furious to Benghazi to the IRS have certainly taken their toll on the credibility (or lack thereof) of the administration. Most polls reinforce this claim even among Obama supporters.
- In the last six years, Americans observed this administration taking its red pen to American healthcare, jobs, security, prestige, influence, the legal system and our exceptionalism. In the words of Pres. Obama's spiritual adviser: the chickens have indeed come home to roost. In fact, almost everything this administration, as well as the progressive class, promised has not come to fruition. More often than not, we've witnessed hyper-incompetence in almost all areas of government and a failure in leadership in Washington.
- Even more disturbing, the elites appear to take pleasure in flipping us the bird. Just this week, we found out the IRS is not only giving out bonuses (remember, they work on our dime), but they are even giving out bonuses to IRS employees who themselves owe back taxes. And the bonuses even extend to employees who have disciplinary problems.
- Like cold water thrown into the face of someone asleep, anger is soon replaced by a sense of awareness. To paraphrase Mike Goodwin of the NY Post, more Americans are coming to the understanding that this administration's record is unblemished by success.
Postscript: Since this was posted the VA Scandal broke