Today, on his own, the president will fix several more things that aren't broken...Tweet by WH Press Secretary
- A short note: As many of you know by now, the 3 Israeli teens (one an American citizen) that were kidnapped by Hamas were found murdered yesterday. As opposed to what our own administration didn't do in retaliation for Jihadists murdering our staff in Benghazi, Israel delivered swift vengeance by blowing up the homes of two of the suspected kidnappers. To add insult to injury, Palestinians ambushed the ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered three teens. Keep in mind, these are the very same people Obama, Hillary Clinton and J.F.Kerry believe can be negotiated with. Once again, their delusional foreign policy is on display. Also, since Michelle Obama embarked on her one day hashtag diplomacy regarding the kidnapped girls by Boko Haram, the girls are still missing. And Boko Haram continues the quest to wipe out all Christians in Nigeria. At least Israel recognizes pure evil when it sees it.
- Last week, I wrote a piece entitled, "Obama's Poll Numbers Tanking To The Lowest In His Presidency---So Why Is He Still Smiling?" I bring that post to your attention because I believe the recent decisions by the Supreme Court in 1-Upholding the Constitution and 2-Smacking Down Obama's Overreach are actually being welcomed by the Obama administration.
- You might be inclined to say that sounds a tad bizarre. It's not. These recent decisions will continue to reinforce the perception---among his remaining base---that Pres. Obama is a victim. But if you don't believe me, then revisit what the president said himself last week to a group of supporters: "The don't do anything, except block me and call me names." Obama adds new meaning to self-pity. And this from a president who has control of two of the three branches of government. It reminds me of a political cartoon I read recently. Obama is standing at his podium with this above him: "President and Constitutional Scholar Barack Obama Explains The Three Branches Of Our Federal Government: Me, Myself and I."
- If anyone thinks the last 3 or more decisions by the Supreme Court judgments against the president's overreach phase him, consider this: Yesterday he vowed to take action on immigration even if he has to do it ON HIS OWN. Obama is not only petulant in my opinion, it appears he really thinks he's above the law. And those supporters he has left are perfectly fine with his mission to transform America. As I wrote a few posts ago: For Obama supporters---loyalty to him and progressive principles trumps loyalty to the nation.
- So if anyone thinks Pres. Obama is done in his attempts to transform the nation, I have some disturbing news for you: He's just getting started.
The Left and the presstitutes in the media continue to distort the Supreme Court decision regarding Hobby Lobby and contraception. Hobby Lobby actually approved 16 of 20 categories of FDA birth control. They do not cover the following contraceptive methods:
- The Morning-After Pill (Plan B)
- Copper Intra-Uterine Device
- IUD with progestine
Hobby Lobby does not prevent their female staff from using these methods. They simply inform those employees that they need to buy them with their own money---much to the dismay of Sandra Fluke.