Shampoo Strategy: President wants to make ISIS soft and manageable...David Burge Tweet
- I've written often about the failures of progressive ideology and the dangers of political correctness. From PC infiltrating the Pentagon as seen in the aftermath of the Ft. Hood shooting (classified as "workplace" violence in addition several federal law enforcement agencies having been aware of Nidal Hassan's sympathies to terrorists. In fact, just last week, he wrote a letter claiming he would be "honored" to join ISIS) to warped progressive ideology prevalent throughout our political systems.
- Perhaps no where is there a better example of the horrors imposed by political correctness than what happened in Rotherham, a borough in England. It is estimated that about 1,500 young girls were raped and brutally sexually exploited for over 15 years. The perpetrators of the crimes were largely Muslims from the local Pakistani community. The Home Secretary in Britain classified the crimes as also "institutionalized political correctness." In other words, British authorities and local social workers were made aware of these crimes, yet did nothing. They did nothing because no one wanted to offend the local Muslim community. An independent inquiry reported: "Offending behavior mostly involved men operating in groups." It continued "the young girls were passed around and prostituted among other men..." In another inquiry by the Rotherham borough council: "They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the North of England, abducted, beaten and intimidated...Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators..." Rich Lowry, also writing about this case, pointed out: "It hasn't prompted feminist hand-wringing bout how multiculturalism effectively empowered a criminal patriarchy. It has barely caused a peep." Sources: Daily Mail, NY Post, NY Times, HotAir
- So is it any wonder why we're facing the onslaught of Islamist terrorism when many of our leaders don't even have the guts to call it out for what it really is: Pure evil. As John Podhoretz said of the current wave of ISIS barbarism: "This is what it looks like in a vacuum: Slaughter, Mayhem and Chaos."
- As for those nitwits who don't think it can happen here or anywhere outside of the Middle East, last May an ISIS terrorist (trained in Syria) attacked a Jewish Museum in Brussels. He murdered four people. And just yesterday, it was reported the second known American killed fighting with ISIS in Syria worked at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. He had a security clearance giving him access to aircraft. In fact, he cleaned the planes---meaning, he was one of the last persons to be on a particular aircraft before passengers boarded. Just yesterday, it was reported ISIS may have control of at least 11 aircraft seized from Tripoli airport.
- I also have to confess, I don't have a problem with Islam in general except for many practitioners who have a penchant for slavery, rape, gang rape, stoning, beheading, misogyny, honor killings, forced marriages, child marriages antisemitism, Jihad, gender inequality, terrorism, using children as human shields, Sharia Law and hatred for Christians. Hey, other than those few items, what can possibly be wrong?
- So when Pres. Obama says he doesn't have a strategy to deal with this evil and affirming it can be manged, be alert my friends. It can't end well.
Postscript: Since this was written, ISIS is still on the move. And they've beheaded a Brit, a man who worked helping Muslims. In addition, Boko Haram remains a threat especially against girls and young women. In addition, France is learning a big lesson regarding political correctness.