Since the Obama admin. started its absurd "strategic patience" strategy, ISIS and their warped thugs are now in about 18 countries...my Tweet yesterday
- Before I begin, I need to alert you to two stores that highlight how truly disturbed the left really is. Joe Gibbons, a college professor, filmed himself stealing a grand from a bank on New Years Eve. This nitwit proclaimed his actions as a "work of art." He was busted. But here's the rest of the story: A museum in Queens, NY, wants to show his felonious film project. A fundraiser for the museum declared: "Joe submerges himself in the chaos and entropy of life calling it research." The other story has to do with a rap video that showed one of the rappers pointing a gun to the head of a cop. Two attorneys from the Bronx defenders office took part in this video. A Robin Steinberg, head of the defenders office, lied about her organization's role in the video. She was suspended for 60 days. But here's the rest of the story: Harvard Law School plans on honoring Steinberg among 50 other female attorneys who will be lauded as an "inspiration." Folks, even if you tried, you couldn't make this up. And this kind of nonsense goes on every day. Source: NY Post
- It's becoming apparent to more and more Americans that America lacks leadership from the top especially when it comes to foreign policy. Because of this conspicuous and disturbing lack of leadership, ISIS has now spread across over a dozen countries. Just yesterday, these same vile homicidal maniacs released a video showing them beheading over a dozen Egyptian Christians along the shores of Tripoli in Libya.
- Last week, I wrote a piece claiming that the global community needs "American on that wall." I also made it clear that we shouldn't spearhead the war against our enemies alone but rather we should lead a coalition to destroy ISIS. Instead, all we get from the administration is some ludicrous rhetoric about the use of "strategic patience." The only outcome of this foolish strategy is watching more innocents getting slaughtered every day by likes of ISIS, Boko Haram and other Islamist lunatics.
- It also reminds me that during WWII, America and its allies destroyed two of the world's best military's AT THE SAME TIME in 4 years. Yet, it appears we can't even destroy and eradicate approximately 20,000 terrorists. And it's not like we don't know where they are. We do. And it's not like we don't have the capability. We do.
- The U.S. Navy, until recently, had an ad proclaiming them as a Global Force For Good. As I wrote not long ago, we need instead to be a BAD ASS global force for good. That means we need to hunt down and kill every one of these Islamist thugs.
- But that will be increasingly more difficult to do when we have an administration that continues to focus on what it will NOT do rather than unleashing hell upon our enemies.