"Pelosi...man. How'd you like to go through your life looking like you're perpetually witnessing the docking of the Hindenberg?"...Dennis Miller
- It's a fact. Democrats pander to ovaries, vaginas and skin color while conservatives debate the real issues facing all Americans today. All you had to do was listen to the outstanding speeches of every RNC speaker last night, and you would come to the same conclusion.
- So what did that all "tolerant" MSNBC network do last night? They did not cover any of the speeches given by Rep. Artur Davis, a black American, Mia Love, a black candidate for the House of Representatives, Ted Cruz, a Latino American. Do you notice the pattern? They didn't want the country to see how diverse Republicans ACTUALLY are. Instead they felt compelled to air commentary by Rachel Maddow, E Schultz, Chris Mathews, Chris Hayes and Steve Schmidt...all suck ups to the current administration. I wonder if they would have covered any of the great black Republicans in the image above?
- While I'm on media bias, it was reported this week, the public editor of the New York Times resigned this week. He said the Times is a "hive" of like-minded liberals.
- One observation I have from the debates last night. Conservative women have both brains and beauty (Ann Romney & Gov. Nikki Haley of S.C. above)
- "He was not handed success. He built it," Ann Romney last night. She also took a shot at critics of their wealth. "Do we want to raise our children to be afraid of success?"
- Gov. Chris Christie, after honoring his parents (especially his mother), said, "It's time to end this era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office and send real leaders to the White House."
- Conveniently, Yahoo News is now reporting that Hillary Clinton will not be at the Democrat National Convention next week. She'll be too busy globe-trotting in the South Pacific, Asia and Russia. The truth? There is no way she wants to be caught on camera clapping for Obama.
- The Conference Board reported today that consumer confidence tanked last month.
- Last week, Romney took a hit for saying a joke about his own birth certificate. Dems and Libs, of course, shot back with the only weapon they have: the race card. But did you know Obama has joked about it too and the Obama campaign even sells birther-themed swag on their web site?