Palestinians And Israelis Come Together To Mock Obama's Hopelessly Naive Speech...The Onion
- Perhaps it's just in their DNA. How can one account for the political class continuously ripping off American taxpayers? As the Obama administration warns us about the dire consequences of sequester, it's reported Slo Joe Biden's hotel room in Paris cost $585,000 for ONE NIGHT in Paris. Hey, but he got a much better deal in London in January. That bill only came to $460,000. This week Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz , one of the many knuckleheads in Congress, complained---because of the sequester---her $60-$160,000 salaried staff can't afford the food prices in the House cafeteria. They can't afford $2 bowls of soup or $5 sandwiches. Folks, like Seinfeld, we're living in a Bizarro world. Dept of State and Breitbart
- Gee, what a surprise! The Pentagon announced it is delaying its furlough notices to staff by at least two week. Yet, the government announced the sequestration cuts will hit Native American schools the hardest. As I wrote last week, the sequestration cuts are only hurting the poor, the middle class and our troops.
- Pew Research is now reporting that Obama is less popular in the Middle East than Bush. Obama's approval is now a pathetic 15% in the Middle East.
- As you know, if you read this blog regularly, I often warn against progressives whether they be Republicans or Democrats. The Congressional Progressive Caucus---the socialists in our government---released a version of their own budget. They want taxes increased on the rich to 49%. And, when you die, they want estate taxes to be 65%. In addition, they want another $2.2T to be spent on the environment, welfare and technology. NY Post
- A survey from the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions is reporting more doctors plan on retiring earlier. In fact, 6 of 10 said they plan on retiring in the next 3 years. Almost 50% blame ObamaCare. And the Wall Street Journal is reporting today that health insurers are warning of huge increase in health insurance up to 160%.
- Another TSA blunder? At Philadelphia International Airport, a fake pilot boarded a US Airways plane. In fact, he managed to enter the cockpit. Pilots became suspicious when the fake pilot didn't know how to open the jump seat.