Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of Idiots...Author Unknown
- "April is big month for anti-government and right-wing individuals. There's the Columbine anniversary. There's Hitler's birthday. There's the Oklahoma City bombing. The assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco..." That was reported by Dina Temple-Raston of NPR. And it clearly shows she's an idiot. What did Columbine have to do with the right-wing? And the Branch Davidians? They didn't attack anyone. In fact, you can make an argument they were killed by a left-leaning government. Pres. Clinton was in office and Janet Reno led the attack on the their compound in Waco when 76 men, women and children perished.
- Then there's the proclamation from a genuine certified fruitcake, Chris Mathews. He said, "Normally, domestic terrorist, people, tend to be on the far-right."
- But not to be outdone by these lunatics, David Sirota of Salon wrote, "Let's hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American." By the way, what kind of sick loon do you have to be to say something like that?
- The fact is very clear. Our present day media does a lot of wishful thinking every time one of these attacks takes place. Their very first impulse is always to blame America and the Right. They've been wrong every time. And that's a lot of times. They include, but are not limited to, the 1993 WTC attack, the 2001 WTC and Pentagon attacks, the 2010 Time Square bomber, the Ft. Hood shootings and the most recent Boston Marathon bombing.
- Once again, allow me to remind everyone, since 9/11/01, there have been almost 21000 Jihad attacks world-wide. And just this past Sunday, 185 people were reported killed in Nigeria in an attack led by ISLAMIST terrorists. Folks, far-right wing fanatics have a lot of catching up to do.
- To steal a phrase from Michael Goodwin of the NY Post, our media keeps "shadow-boxing against the truth."
- By the way, breaking news now: Canadian authorities are reporting they've busted a major terrorist plot.
- And it certainly appears the FBI has some 'splaining to do. If reports are accurate, the older suspect came to the agency's attention in 2001. Russian intelligence asked the FBI to check him out. But it's much too early to Monday morning quarterback at this time. It's more important to determine is there are others out there like these two pricks, and whether they are also under scrutiny by our authorities. In addition, who mentored the Boston bombers?