Rest assured, in a non-judgmental way, we are monitoring Sydney Australia's workplace incident...WH Press Secretary Tweet
- For many years now, I've been warning about how warped progressive ideology really is. It's a disease unleashed upon the nation. For example, they enjoy dancing with devils like Hamas, Che and others. They've also supported countless domestic terrorists like Kathy Boudin. In addition, thugs like Al Sharpton are given a seat in the highest levels of our government. In his case, this tax-evading, race-baiting thug has been invited to the White House on over four dozen occasions as reported by the National Review recently.
- And much hasn't changed. In fact, it can be argued it's worse now than it ever was. Take the most recent examples. This past weekend a CUNY instructor (whose also taught at Queens College in NY) was busted for allegedly leading a vicious mob attack against two NYPD officers during the anti-police protests in NYC this past weekend. Moreover, during this march, protesting punks chanted: "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!"
- But the insanity does not end there. We know about the nitwits who keep chanting "Hands Up. Don't Shoot" in perpetuating a myth about the Ferguson incident. These included athletes, news media presstitutes (CNN) and even some politicians. But the NYPD is also accusing the NY City's Marxist sympathizing mayor of inciting much of this nonsense in NYC. In the most recent case, the NYPD is upset with the way the mayor appears to be siding with the mob protesters over the police department. In fact, the NYPD even compared de Blasio to the last dim-witted NYC Mayor, David Dinkins. This fraud actually apologized to the family of a known drug dealer who was killed while resisting arrest. And then went on to actually pay for the drug dealers funeral. (By the way, Mayor de Blasio who ran on running a transparent government recently put up a new fence around the mayor's residence and stopped having public tours of the mansion). The NYPD is so offended by their mayor's behavior. They even told him and the City Council Speaker not to attend any funerals of police officers. Be reminded, this is City Council that passed two bills giving giving all but the most serious illegal alien offenders sanctuary as well as ignoring ICE warrants.
- One really has to wonder how much more law enforcement can take from these aholes. And in light of what just occurred in Sydney in the last 24 hours, it was Hillary Clinton who said recently we have to empathize with our enemies. I suggested in a tweet, we should have sent her to Sydney to give the creep a hug rather than do what the Sydney authorities rightly did.
- And all of this and more is always couched in the language of justice, healing and the need for a national conversation. The problem with that approach is the dialogue is always one-way. Their "dialogue" is based on deceit, intolerance, bigotry, arrogance and identity politics. So when you hear that language used---run like hell in the opposite direction.