This guy is still laughing at Michael Moore and his ilk...My Tweet this week with image and caption below
- Last summer, I took some heat from the left side of the political isle for a piece I wrote. In it and contrary to what they want us to believe, I made the case (successfully) that many progressive despise our military and veterans.
- For example, in 2009, the Obama administration published a report entitled, "Right Wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." The report was not directed at the recruitment of Islamist. No, it focused on veterans. In fact, this absurd report actually stated, "returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right wing extremists." Not long after that report, a WH press aid Tweeted that Bergdahl may have been justified in deserting because, according to this nitwit, his platoon mates might have been "psychopaths." (It was reported today that Bergdahl would be brought up on charges of desertion).
- In the last several months, we've even witnessed progressive NYC Mayor de Blasio maligning the NYPD. In fact, he even joined forces with Al Sharpton, a pompous, race-baiting and cop-bashing thug.
- So recent reports of Michael Moore and his ilk maligning the memory and legacy of Chris Kyle should come as no surprise to any rational thinking Americans. Progressive can't help it. It's in their DNA. That same mind-set is was projected this week in their hateful and hostile attitude toward Israel's Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu when John Boehner announced Bibi would be invited to speak before Congress. The WH and its enablers are livid that Boehner didn't give them a heads-up for this engagement. Of course, they fail to point out the WH has treated Netanyahu with disdain in recent years. Moreover, with our separation of powers, Boehner does not need the permission of the WH to invite speakers before Congress.
- The fact is progressives have long had a love affair with despots and tyrants. Che and Castro remain their heroes to this day. In the past, I've written about Melissa Mark-Viverito, Speaker of NYC's Council, and her love affair with domestic terrorists like the FALN. Just last week, Viverito eulogized convicted terrorist Rosado Morales. Morales, who died at age 107, was imprisoned three times for seditious acts. The last time was in 1954 when she was involved in a plot that concluded with an attack on Congress by four Puerto Rican nationalists. That attacked resulted in the wounding of five U.S. congressmen. Keep in mind, Viverito proceeded with this eulogy a few days after the Paris attacks.
- Recently the editorial staff of the NY Post summarized it this way: "So much for all the talk supporting our troops. Then again, we never really believed them in the first place, did we?" Of course not.