Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm Coming Out As A Male Lesbian Trapped In A Heterosexual Body---There I Feel Much Better Now

Dolezal: FAKE BLACK
Jenner: FAKE WOMAN
Warren: FAKE INDIAN
Hillary: Authentic champion for the poor...Razor's Tweet


I'm officially on the back-side of my life, a Baby-Boomer. But I can't live this particular lie any longer. I'm officially proclaiming myself a male lesbian. That's right. I've been trapped in this heterosexual body my entire life.  Of course, my coming out, poses many challenges. For example, what do I now tell my girlfriend? Do I contact all the women I've dated in my entire life and admit: hey, I've been living a lie? If my parents were still alive---what they hell would I tell them? Obviously, they never knew. And after telling them, how would they react? Both were from the Greatest Generation---old school. 

All of this is obviously absurd. But is it as irrational and preposterous as someone who is white telling the world they are really black? Even more disturbing, this Rachel Dolezal not only lived this lie but even scammed the NAACP. She managed to get herself appointed president of the NAACP's Spokane chapter. (Her resignation was reported in the last hour. Her statement started with this: "While challenging the construct of race is at the core of human consciousness...Say what?). Her adopted brother said her transformation was akin to wearing "blackface." He's right.

Ms. Delezal living this lie should surprise no one. This comes on the high-heels of Bruce Jenner proclaiming himself a woman even though he's not. (Feel free to read my impressions of Jenner and Clinton in my 6/4/15 piece entitled: "Clinton and Jenner Appeal To Those Who Should Be Still Living In Trees."). 

But these are just a few examples of how warped our culture and politics have evolved in recent years. We currently have a president who was re-elected with one of the worst legacies in the history of this great Republic. And we now have another progressive Democrat---Hillary Clinton---who many believe should actually be president. This is an individual who continues to refuse to answer many important questions regarding her Foundation.  In fact, just this past weekend, Deroy Murdock, a Fox News contributor and a genuine Black man, reported that no less than five Clinton Foundation board members (trustees) either have very shady backgrounds or have been criminally convicted.

As Dinesh D'Souza wrote recently: "...Her case exposes the foolishness of liberal identity politics..." But, as I've written about in the past, identity politics is just one of the weapons in the arsenal of the progressive political class. Others include, but are not limited to, intolerance and racism.

Ms. Dolezal will no doubt become some type of celebrity. After all, as a Tweet by Elton James White expressed well: "I feel terrible for #RachelDolezal. Her face is everywhere. How's she ever going to move on? Oh right. Wash her face and take her wig off."

In the meantime, I'll remain a proud male lesbian.