The economy is so bad MSNBC had to lay off 300 Obama spokesmen...Leno
- It appears a day does not go by when the White House proposes yet another excuse for the facts surrounding the attack on our embassy in Benghazi. As of this writing, there are about five different scenarios floating out there. The latest has to do with the edited talking points about the terrorist attack on the embassy. The White House said the only edit they made was changing the word "consulate" to "diplomatic facility." Yet, Gen. Petraeus told lawmakers the CIA knew immediately the attack pointed to al-Qaeda. So who scrubbed the reference to al-Qaeda? Who told UN Ambassador to go on all those pundit news programs and declare the attack was spontaneous and in response to the anti-Muslim film when, it appears, everyone---including the White House---knew otherwise (that it was a terrorist attack)? It now appears that not only was Petraeus thrown under the bus, but the CIA joined him.
- It's also becoming increasingly clear Americans have been misled by the administration. It also appears the Obama administration has politicized Benghazi not the Republicans.
- Perhaps we should not be surprised. It's been a typical reaction by the progressives and the Left: blame Israel for defending herself but give the terrorists a pass for killing innocents. Just today, Israeli cyber security personnel are reporting millions of hackers hit Israeli government web sites. In 2010, in Chicago, progressive and liberal organizations joined over 1000 Muslims and burned an Israeli flag. Progressive students at our nation's universities universally support Hamas and the Palestinians. And the American Left has a long history of supporting Leftists terrorists from Che to Bill Ayers.
- Take a moment to think what it must be like living in Southern Israel. When the "Red Alert" sirens go off, you would have 15 seconds to find shelter. But our daily lives include working, taking showers, shopping, attending school, etc. In other words, when those thousands of rockets start flying (over 12,000 since 2006), it does not matter where you are. It's random. It's like playing Russian Roulette with someone else holding the gun to your head. That's what life has been like for Israelis in the last 6 years.
- Oh, one more fact: The Hamas charter calls for the annihilation of Israel. In addition, Iran has been supplying Hamas with rockets and missiles.
- And the UN has still not condemned the rocket attacks by Hamas; yet, they waste no time blaming Israel.
- The good news: Hamas thugs will be greeted by these Israeli IDF soldiers (see above). Smile for the camera pricks so you can meet your awaiting 72 virgins.
- Obama Legacy: The New York City poverty rate is now 20.9% up from 20.1% earlier in the year. 1.7 million New Yorkers are now classified as "poor." Food stamp recipients are now up to 20.6% of the population. "Having almost entirely ended hunger in New York and America in the late 1970's, it is increasing again," said Joe Berg, executive director of the NYC Coalition Against Hunger. NY Post
- "Generally, over time, creepy people end up creeping off into the sunset. See Olberman." Greg Gutfeld, The Five. I'd have to add Pelosi, Reid and Mathews to that list.